Special Offer for spring walking holidays in the Alpujarra, Lecrin and foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Spring is a beautiful season in the lower hills and mountains of the Alpujarra, Lecrin and foothills of the Sierra Nevada. Why not join together with friends or family for a great early season break.
Cost: €650 per person based on a group of four
The price includes:-
• Pick up/drop off at Malaga airport
• Five days guided walking including transport to the start of the walk.
• Three star full board accommodation at the Hotel Alcadima in Lanjaron.
The walking itinerary will be set to match the needs of individual groups however we can offer:
• Day walks from the spa town of Lanjaron
• The ‘White Villages of the Alpujarras
• Exploring the ‘Ruta medieval’ of the unspoilt and dramatic Taha area of las Alpujarras
• Scrambles in the Sierra de Huetor.
• Walking over oranges and lemons amongst the citrus groves of the Lecrin Valley
• Glimpses of the high mountains walking along the beautiful Poqueira Gorge