Looking for something special for your family or friends?
Sierra Nevada Guides have a wealth of in depth knowledge about walking and scrambling in the Sierra Nevada, Alpujarra and in Granada Province. We are able to advise and help you create the perfect itinerary for you or your group, be that anything from a 1 day hike or a week long walking holiday.
Examples of easier day hikes in the Alpujarra and foothills
• Glimpses of Mulhacen in the mountains above Capileira enjoying some unique flora and fauna.
• Puente Palo to O Se Ling and return along a water course
• A circuit in the Taha de Pitres (one of the best walks in the world).
• A circuit through Los Cahoros at Monachil.
• “Snakes & Ladders” an amazing adventurous path through the Tajo de los Bermejales.
Examples of mountain walks (other than Mulhacen):
• An ascent of Veleta 3396m and a descent enjoying alpine and endemic flowers.
• An ascent of Alcazaba using the National Park bus from Capileira.
• To Siete Lagunas, magnificient alpine and endemic plants.
• A circuit to the Refugio Poqueira.
• An ascent of Caballo 3011m the most westerly 3000m peak in Europe.
• Winter snowshoe walks (January – March)
There are many many more walks in the area, too many to be listed here but we can advise on suitable routes according to your wishes, the time of year and conditions on the ground.
Prices without using National Park buses for “uplift” to gain height and assuming that we meet you at the starting point for the walk (though we are able to provide some transport for smaller groups):
1 Person 130 Euro’s
2 people 100 Euro’s
3 people 70 Euro’s
4 people 55 Euro’s
5 people 40 Euro’s
6 people 35 Euro’s
7 people 30 Euro’s
8 people 25 Euro’s
To make an enquiry, contact us with your preferred dates and the sort of walk or itinerary you are interested in and we advise accordingly.