- Have you recently bought a GPS unit, and are unsure what to do with it?
- Would you like to be able to extend your navigation skills by using GPS?
- Would you like to develop confidence to plan a trip in Spain or other destination
This half-day 1-1 course based in the Sierra Nevada mountains is ideal for those who have just got a GPS and want to use it when out walking. You will learn how your GPS works, how and when to use it when out walking, planning routes and reviewing them when you get back home.
By the end of the session you should understand how to get the best from your GPS. Includes:
• Understanding how a GPS works
• GPS settings
• How to configure your GPS
• Using the GPS to find out where you are
• Using the GPS to plan where you want to go
• How to navigate using your GPS
• Internet based resources
• Using maps for your GPS in Spain
Call or email to discuss details and make a booking.
Tel: 0044 1433 639 368
Email: [email protected]
For most people, a half day is enough, but if you would rather book us for a more in-depth full day on a mutually convenient date do get in touch to arrange this.
If you have a friend who has the same (or similar GPS), or you are thinking about buying a GPS for walking in the moors and mountains, and want to explore the options, do get in touch and we will arrange a date to suite. Contact us by email or phone to discuss your needs.